- This event has passed.
2008 Midwest Astro-Imaging Conference (MAIC)
June 20, 2008 @ 12:00 am - June 21, 2008 @ 12:00 am
The 2008 Midwest Astro-Imaging Conference (MAIC), hosted by AstroPhoto Insight Magazine, will take place on June 20-21, 2008 at the NIU Hoffman Estates Meeting Center, conveniently located only 20 minutes away from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. Be sure to mark your calendar for this second annual conference.
The 2008 Conference will include:
* Expert speakers covering the latest is CCD, DSLR, autoguiding and image acquisition and processing
* Vendor exhibits where you can see and touch their products and get answers straight from the manufacturer
* Door prizes and give aways
* Breakfast, lunch and coffee service on both days
* Free wireless Internet access through the facility
Speakers signed up so far include Jay GaBany, Jim Burnell, Ken Crawford, Robert Nemiroff, Mike Unsold, Warren Keller, Robert Reeves, Neil Fleming and Bob Pilz. For more information on the event and the MWAIC Yahoo Group, please visit: http://www.skyinsight.com/maic/