The statement, “Young, fast-spinning pulsars were not thought to have enough magnetic energy to generate such powerful bursts,” indicates a lack of understanding of the energy generated by repulsive interactions between neutrons (N).
N-N repulsion has been documented as one of the major factors in the rest masses of all 2,850 known types of stable and radioactive nuclei [1, 2].
N-N repulsion energizes neutron stars and prevents their collapse into imaginary “black holes.” That is why the observations of neutron stars and “black holes” are so similar. In fact N-N repulsion, rather than H-fusion, is the energy source that powers the cosmos .
With kind regards, Oliver K. Manuel http://www.omatumr.com
1. “Attraction and repulsion of nucleons: Sources of stellar energy”, Journal of Fusion Energy 19 (2001) 93-98.
2. “Neutron repulsion confirmed as energy source”, Journal of Fusion Energy 20 (2003) 197-201 http://www.omatumr.com/abstracts2003/jfe-neutronrep.pdf
3. “On the cosmic nuclear cycle and the similarity of nuclei and stars”, Journal of Fusion Energy 25 (2006) 107-114.
About sixty-five (65) nuclear physicists at Brookhaven National Laboratory, the Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility and other leading research facilities and universities, including MIT [http://tinyurl.com/5tg4tv, http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/320/5882/1476?ck=nck, have cautiously confirmed earlier reports of strongly repulsive forces between neutrons [http://www.omatumr.com/abstracts/jfeinterbetnuc.pdf; http://xxx.lanl.gov/pdf/nucl-th/0511051
This signals the end to speculation that a Big Bang created Hydrogen, to the standard model of Hydrogen-filled stars, and to the illusion that the universe is powered by Hydrogen-fusion.
The same template was followed for stars and atoms, as Niels Bohr suggested in his model of the atom before quantum mechanics was invented.
Hydrogen fills inter-stellar space (as electrons fill inter-nuclear space), but the mass of the universe (like the mass of the atom) consists almost entirely of energetic, compact nuclear matter. Oliver K. Manuel; http://myprofile.cos.com/manuelo09
01. Yousef Makdisi, Eli Piasetzky, John Watson and Mark Strikman, “The Study of Cold, Dense Nuclear Matter at BNL”, Brookhaven National Laboratory, http://tinyurl.com/5tg4tv
02. O. Manuel, M. Mozina, and H. Ratcliffe, “On the cosmic nuclear cycle and the similarity of nuclei and stars”, Journal of Fusion Energy 25 (2006) 107-114; DOI:10.1007/s10894-006-9009-6, http://xxx.lanl.gov/pdf/nucl-th/0511051
If someone in the world knows anything better on neutron-repulsion – This is the best scientist of the world – Prof. Oliver Manuel. He is founder new field of science – Neutron-repulsion science. We have an excellent framework for the scientific community to solve deep crisis in the Cosmology. http://www.neutronrepulsion.ge/framework.html False epoch of the BBT is over! There is begun new epoch of the cyclic and recycling universe and the Neutron Cosmology! Each young star is a neutron star system. Each old star is a recycled neutron star system. Each neutron is a fuel in the stellar cores. The naked cores of the exploded stars indicate remaining protons and neutrons (99.999999%) but these neutrons are not the ordinary neutrons. They are the recycled neutrons without the positrons and electrons. Each scientist wants to know – how the Milky Way and other galaxies are formed. Please – Only the neutron repulsion science has an amazing answer and the answer is the truth! http://www.neutronrepulsion.ge/Universe.html
Best wishes K. Margiani
You must be logged in to post a comment.